

Carrie and Chris had a good day- they were able to hold Heath for the first time in way too long! Carrie's brother, Jamie, took these great pictures today! Heath will have his heart cath. first thing in the morning and then they will extubate him. Once they extubate him, they can begin to wake him up-Heath continues to improve!
I'll update again tomorrow once I speak with Chris or Carrie. Continue to keep Heath in your prayers as he continues to make great progress.
Blessings,
A Very Grateful "Gran" Sarah
6 comments:
What love! Thanks for posting the pictures. And all kinds of prayers for the cath/extubation.
Beautiful pictures of Carrie and Chris with Heath. I know it must have been a welcome relief for them to hold him! Continuing the prayers!
The pictures are beautiful! I can't imagine what it must have felt like to be able to hold your sweet boy again! Praying for a smooth morning!
These pictures are the most wonderful site I have seen this season! Thank you for sharing. Peace and wellness to all,
I'm thankful to God that Carrie and Chris got a chance to hold they wonderful son. My prayers are still with you. Tell Ella Brooke Ms. Tinnin still love her.
Such a beautiful sight! Thank you so much for posting these photos. Much love and prayers.
Post a Comment