When I spoke with Carrie this afternoon, she said that today had been a frustrating one for the Tuttles and the doctors. The doctors have tried to wean Heath off of the ecmo machine without success. Their hope was to wean him off before his transplant but are realizing that Heath may need to remain on the ecmo until his surgery. The next couple of days they are going to give baby Heath a "break" and let him rest.Even though Heath is sedated, he still responds to the voices of mom and dad and wants to move around. This picture was taken on a brighter day- Chris's first day in the pulpit with the Westminster Presbyterian Chuch family. Now you know where Heath and Ella Brooks get their great smiles and energy from!
Carrie was exhausted after a frustrating day at the hospital but looking forward to having an evening at home with Ella Brooks. They continue to be in a holding pattern and pray that Heath will have his transplant surgery soon.
For now, the waiting continues....
Blessings, "Gran" Sarah
3 comments:
Carrie, my thoughts are with your young family. A Charlyn prayer your way...
I am just finding out about Baby Heath. My prayers are with you and your family. Give Ella Brook a big hug and kiss for me and I still love you all. Love Ms Tinnin
I am just finding out about Baby Heath. My prayers are with you and your family. Give Ella Brook a big hug and kiss for me and I still love you all. Love Ms Tinnin
Post a Comment