Saturday, January 10, 2009

There's no place like HOME!!!!

Heath is home! I received a text from Chris this afternoon about 4:00- Heath is home!! This is a picture from Granpa Bob's Facebook page right before Baby Heath was ready to go home. Doesn't that smile say it all? Did I mention that Heath is home!!
I know the family is enjoying their evening together so I am not going to intrude. I will update more later when I speak to them.
He's home, he's home, he's home....
Blessings, "Gran" Sarah

3 comments:

Valeria Tinnin said...

God is good. I!m glad Baby Heath is home. Be Bless and I will still be praying for you and your family.

Emily said...

What a wonderful, beautiful day! :) We continue to pray for all of the Tuttles!

Unknown said...

You all don't know me - but I've been praying for Baby Heath ever since Joan and Chris Jones at Grace Presb. told our church about him. So....thanksgiving from Springville, Alabama for your homecoming!!
Susanne Lambert