Sunday, June 3, 2012

annual heart cath tomorrow morning!

we've been so busy and my fella has been doing so well that I neglected to post that Heath is having his annual heart cath tomorrow morning.  We are due to check in at 7 a.m. at Duke, so i am sure chris is upstairs wondering, "what on earth is carrie doing down there..." 
As always, we'd be grateful for your thoughts and prayers in the morning.
We've been at a fun wedding at Atlantic Beach this weekend AND finally have been potty-training (heath, of course), so I guess we've been immersed in living that "regular" life our folks at Duke keep telling us to live...I will have some glorious tales of potty-training a hilariously verbal and full-of-himself 4-year-old once we get this little procedure out of the way tomorrow.
Tonight Heath called chris back into his room and said, "daddy, why do i have to have a heart cath?"  Tough one to answer.  Brought on a few tears as we realized that this is a whole new world as he understands more and more.  "we're just checking everything out, buddy."

blessings on your night.
carrie

No comments: