Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brief but GREAT news!

I just received a text message from Carrie that reported " Heath just ate 3/4 jar of applesauce. Maybe bottle tomorrow. Maybe home on Monday or Tuesday?"

This is TREMENDOUS progress for him even since yesterday! I just wanted to share the good news. Carrie will call me later this afternoon so I will update more then.

The New Year looks to be one filled with HOPE!

Blessings,
"Gran" Sarah

6 comments:

me said...

Wow! That's awesome...Thanks for keeping us updated!

revmomof3 said...

What great news!

charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charlotte said...

"You've come a long way baby!!!!".........I'm so thankful for this wonderful news!!

Love to you all...and especially that beautiful boy!

Wishing you a year of great health, much happiness and an abundance of blessings in 2009!!

Emily said...

What wonderful news! Happy New Year to you and all the Tuttles!

Irons Fam said...

what a wonderful start to the new year! we're still thinking about you all!