Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday's News

Our Associate Pastor, Dr. Genie Martin, visited the Tuttles this morning and reported that Heath continues to amaze the doctors with his progress. Heath's new heart is working beautifully and his other organs are responding beautifully. What an amazing gift we can all be thankful for!

I also spoke with Carrie's mother, Ella, today and she has received the information regarding the tax-deductible giving opportunity from Cary Presbyterian Church. Please note the following:

The Session of Cary Presbyterian Church has approved the creation of a “Good Samaritan Fund” which is a designated fund established specifically to receive monetary donations to help pay the medical expenses and/or other expenses of a dire nature for individuals within the CPC family. All donations should be made payable to Cary Presbyterian Church. The donor should specify the “Good Samaritan Fund” and may designate the intended recipient on the memo line. The Session will, in good faith, honor the donor's intent to support the designated family with the donated funds. The Cary Presbyterian Church Session, in conjunction with the Cary Presbyterian Church Missions Team, has the discretion to direct the funds contributed to another recipient should it not be possible to honor the original designation. If you have any questions please contact Cary Presbyterian Church Financial Manager, Barbara Carew at 919-467-8700 or barbara.carew@carypresbyterian.org. All contributions can be mailed to:

Barbara Carew
Finance Manager Cary Presbyterian Church
614 Griffis St.
Cary, NC 27511


Thanks to all who continue to pray for Heath, his full recovery, his family and especially for this amazing miracle we have received....we indeed rejoice!

With greatfulness,
"Gran Sarah"

1 comment:

spransam said...

Sarah, I'm sure I speak for all the followers of this blog when I thank you for keeping us posted on Heath's status. In the midst of this holiday miracle, I would ask we all pray for that other family so integral to this event: the family of the baby whose life was lost, giving Heath a second chance at his life. As I rejoice with the Tuttles, I find my grief for that unknown family overwhelming in its depth & poignancy. What a gift of love they offered in the midst of their own tragedy!