Carrie reports enjoying the luxury of settling into a routine with Baby Heath and Ella Brooks. With two pre-schoolers at home, there is never a dull moment! Ella Brooks had finished feeding her brother some baby food and being a great big sister. I could hear Heath over the phone just babbling away- he certainly had lots to say!Heath continues to progress well. The physical therapist is making home visits twice a week but continues to be amazed at how well Heath is doing. He is crawling well and pulling up but the physical therapist wants to help him with the movement in his right foot- perhaps turned a little by the way he was laying for such a long time. Heath continues to have a good appetite, gain weight and just enjoy "hanging out" with his family. His easy-going personality has continued throughout this ordeal.
The Tuttles are looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. I hope to update more early next week!
Blessings,
"Gran" Sarah
2 comments:
All wonderful news! Thank you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!
It was so nice to have some beautiful snow falling for your day. I bet you were up in the night and might have caught a glimpse. I love seeing the pictures of Heath and Ella Brooks. What amazing and beautiful people! We all miss you so! Love - Kathleen
Post a Comment