I had the pleasure of spending the morning with Ella Brooks while Chris and Carrie dealt with the hospital care and release details for Heath. Ella Brooks and I had a wonderful visit and she always makes our time together fun and interesting! What a bright spot in our lives she is!
When Carrie and Heath returned home from the hospital, the first thing Heath did was reach for his big sister! He was thrilled to be home and immediately showed off his crawling skills for us. He was as full of smiles as always. The only indication he had been in the hospital were a few bandages! Amazing....another bright spot to be thankful for!
Carrie and Chris continue to manage the new normal but enjoy as much family time as possible. I passed along lots of hugs to Heath, Ella Brooks and Carrie from each of you! Continue to keep them in your prayers as the healing continues.
Blessings,
"Gran" Sarah
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment