Greetings Tuttle Family- I am so happy for you all that Heath was home to celebrate his 1st Birthday. I thought of you early this morning before the sun rose when Sophie and I were enjoying some time together alone. We love you all so much and are sending good thoughts and prayers for you all. We miss seeing you so much! - Kathleen
mom of Ella Brooks (4) and Heath (almost 2), wife of Chris, Presbyterian Minister taking a break from working in the church to stay home with my family...
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Heath!
So glad you are home with your loving family!!!
Happy Birthday, little fella! We thank God for your life!
Greetings Tuttle Family-
I am so happy for you all that Heath was home to celebrate his 1st Birthday. I thought of you early this morning before the sun rose when Sophie and I were enjoying some time together alone. We love you all so much and are sending good thoughts and prayers for you all. We miss seeing you so much! - Kathleen
Happy Birthday, Heath and family! God is Good!
Happy birthday! Love the cupcake pictures! Wishing you many more cupcakes to come!
Post a Comment