Sunday, December 14, 2008

8:45 a.m. update

Heath's surgery actually started a little later than expected, about 4:30 a.m. It is now 8:45 and they are finishing up surgery, the new heart is doing it's job and Chris and Carrie hope to see him soon in the recovery room. Praise God!

I will keep you updated on Heath's day as I receive information....

I find myself humming the Messiah's "Hallelujah Chorus"!!....
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah.......

With a grateful heart,
"Gran" Sarah

13 comments:

Kirk Huslage said...

joy of joys... I will join you in the hallelujah chorus!! What a gift for advent. God is good.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irons Fam said...

Tuttles, What wonderful news to wake up to! Heath's heart is in our prayers this morning. Love, The Irons

Andrew Yeager-Buckley said...

Amen and Amen. What amazing and wonderful news!

SG said...

Amen and Amen!

I just got home from the Cantata at church, which was Handel's Messiah, to read this news!

What a blessed day!

Michael and Sarah Grace Montgomery

Dodie said...

Crying with happiness...

me said...

Yeah!!! Praise God! Praying for a total recovery for the little man!

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Becky said...

WOO HOO!

Leanna Giles said...

Wow! What glorious news during this advent season! God is good! Just gives me chills! Our thoughts, love, and prayers continue to surroud each of you.

Valeria Tinnin said...

Thank God for this blessing for Heath heart. Our prayers are still with you. Love Ms. Tinnin

Lindy said...

Praise God for He is good!!! Continued thought and prayers for you all! God's love and mine too!

googlefun said...

A new heart!!! Wow!!! We are thinking of you and pray for you! Keeping you in the light!
Much love
The Cousineau Family