
At 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning, Heath was headed to the operating room to receive his new HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news!!! We are all so excited!! The Tuttles were alerted of the possibility that a heart might be available earlier Saturday evening but could not fully celebrate until the team landed and they were headed to the O.R.
I will be sleeping (ok, maybe not) with the phone in my hand and prayer in my heart tonight!! I will let you know of any updates.... Surgery is expected to last about 6 hours....
A very grateful "Gran" Sarah
I will be sleeping (ok, maybe not) with the phone in my hand and prayer in my heart tonight!! I will let you know of any updates.... Surgery is expected to last about 6 hours....
A very grateful "Gran" Sarah
6 comments:
Praise God! This is great news.
I got chills seeing this post this morning!! Thinking about dear Heath and praying for a successful surgery! Much love to the Tuttles!
Prayers are ascending everywhere!
Prayers for the Tuttles and also for the family of the heart donor.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Cross one more thing off my Christmas wish list.....congrats guys, and thanks so much for keeping us posted.
Post a Comment